Ever heard of time-lapse photography? I think he just won. Look at the picture here and read about the details of exactly how he did it, and what exactly is in the shot. Freakin' cool.
While I have never really been a photographer, I have a lot of friends who are photography majors here at UCM, and I've acquired at least an eye for good photography. This picture just blows me away.
I think the fact that we can transcend our boundaries to linear time in a snapshot is more of a phenomenon than most people realize; before this, nobody could come even close to conjuring something of this magnitude.
Gaze and wonder; I'm going to make this my wallpaper.
-Kevin

That is really cool! Looking forward to seeing your cool pictures one day, even if only as a hobby!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is an amazing photograph! The time and effort put into this is insane, but also worth it. This was a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI'm a photography minor, and I wish I would have done it first! haha.
And you're right, it is amazing that the technology that we have now allows us to view things like this.