I am honestly a little speechless. Watch this video and you may feel the same.
Summary: a bunch of people played a really big dodgeball game and got a Guinness World Record for the biggest game of dodgeball ever. And they captured it in 360 video.
The intriguing part for me beyond the epic scope of this game is the interactive video that they allow the viewer to be a part of. I hope that more live events in the future can be put on the internet in this way; I think that it is quite awesome. I can only imagine the precision of alignment it must take to get a perfect 360 degree shot for this sort of thing.
Hope you guys enjoy the video!
This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
ReplyDeletewhoa that video is awesome ...wish i had a camera like that
ReplyDeletedr. c